Thursday 28 May 2015

Fresh




Having fresh and clear skin has been a priority for me ever since my teenage years. As much as I love adorning my face with makeup (current fav: Urban Decay Naked Palette. Officially obsessed!), feeling confident enough to step outside the house sans makeup is most definitely a luxury.

Despite my skin goals, up until last week I had never had a facial. As someone with oily/combination skin, I never thought it would be appropriate for my skin type.  Now however, I wish I had tried one sooner!

 My first ever facial was at the Jurlique Store at Macquarie Centre and was such a relaxing, eye opening experience. Welcoming me in to their treatment room with warm tea and relaxing music, I was talked through the process that was directly tailored to my needs. The next hour of the Signature Facial was divine.  My skin felt fresh and clean and my muscles relaxed, thanks to the amazing head, neck and arm massage. Not only did I leave feeling utterly chilled, I was all the more knowledgeable of my skin's needs after having it examined under a special light. As well as feeling soft and clean, my skin also looked immediately brighter and smoother - a most welcome change!

Thank you to Invisible Thread PR and the Jurlique girls for the lovely experience!

My new skin routine is as follows (I'll update you on the progress in the coming months!):



No comments:

Post a Comment