Sunday 8 March 2015

↠ Study Time Part 3 ↠




My current desk set up looks exactly like this: all my folders out, coloured pens everywhere and sipping on an acai berry smoothie for an afternoon snack. Starting to tick some boxes off my to-do list involves replying to a stack of emails and making sure I'm organised for uni and work. This is my number one 'get organised' tip - put all due dates in your diary or phone right now! I learnt the hard way after losing a whole 10% (thanks USYD Business School) for handing in an assignment one day late. To make matters worse, it was finished, but I thought I could read over it once more. After that incident, I always make sure I not only put the date in my diary, but double check that I've got correct day and date.

Happy Monday!



From left to right: Apple MacBook, Pencil Case, Highlighters, Erasable Pens, Coloured Pens, White Pen, Folders, Ruler, Shipping Tags, Adobe Lightroom.  All available from Officeworks. Follow them on Instagram for more desk inspo ideas and hashtag your stationery purchases #GetSetGoFurther so I can check them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment