Monday 26 January 2015

Pineapple Love





Summer isn't summer without some fruit adorned printed shorts. These little pineapple shorts are my faves this season, due mostly to their refreshed take on the typical print. Teaming them with this Zara black mesh tank makes for the perfect outfit for escaping the heat. They are on sale now at Chip Chop, so head over there to grab a bargain!

These photos were taken on a typical Saturday for me - coffee in hand, traipsing around the inner city. Gnome Expresso was the source of this large skinny flat white (my caffeine of choice) and I was also lucky enough to pick up these shiny flatforms half price at a little boutique on Crown St. I love how they add a little something extra to my outfit,  plus their height is super comfy. 

Happy Australia Day Weekend!

xx






3 comments: