Sunday 7 December 2014

My Christmas Wishlist







I recently wrote a guest bog post for BONDS- check out the full post here.

My Christmas wishlist is all about making sure I have all my summer essentials sorted! That includes only the most carefree clothes that can be thrown over my bikini – such as this classic Bonds tank and the comfiest grey shorts! 

Also required; salt water hair spray to help create easy beach waves instantly and a fun clutch that screams summer.

Accessories in the form of a cute visor and some bold jewellery finish off the look. I also couldn’t help but add Bonds fruity themed undies into the wish list mix – a girl can’t wear her bikini 24/7 after all!

ELLESE’S WISHLIST:
Bonds Jersey Placement Print Tank – SOLD OUT ONLINE but still available in Bonds stores, Bonds Collectibles Skimpini in Pineapple Party & Watermelon CrushBonds Terry Roll Up Short in New Grey Marle, Bumble & Bumble Beach Spray, Zara Clutch, and Sportsgirl Sun Visor.

No comments:

Post a Comment