Saturday 8 March 2014

White Out
















I have been lusting over these New Balances since last year, so I finally decided to just buy them  already! I am, of course, very pleased with this purchase and have been wearing them as much as I possibly can ever since they arrived in the mail. I took this pics after a quick coffee break earlier this week- our erratic Sydney weather has meant that long sleeves and plaid shirts have become my uniform of choice. 

In other news, being me, I accidentally ordered the wrong size in my New Balances the first time around (the perils of buying shoes on the internet!). So I currently have a brand new in box size UK 8/US 8.5 pair like the one above, sitting in my room. If anyone is interested in buying them off me, send me an email at ellese2@hotmail.com.

Hope everyone is making the most of the early autumn sunshine!

| Agent 99 tee, H&M shorts, Ally shirt, New Balance shoes |

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment