Sunday 16 February 2014

Bat Girl






I can pretty confidently admit that I own way too many clothes. So much so that when I was looking for one of my little black singlets, I instead came across my Zoe Karssen Bat tee... that I had kinda forgotten that I owned. 
The black top I was looking for forgotten, I decided to team it with my tartan headband, with my favourite black lace shorts and of course my trusty denim jacket, which works dually well as a 90s inspired outfit addition and as defence against Sydney's current bi-polar weather.

Plus, it goes well nicely with my accidentally dyed pink tips- thanks Colour Run- which has totally brought out my inner Avril Lavigne over the past week. Though I am writing this blog post whilst simultaneously watching MTVs Spotlight on Taylor Swift, so it seems my musical tastes vary even more than the weather.

xx

| Tartan headband: General Pants, Tee: Zoe Karseen, Shorts: Lover, Denim Jacket: Cheap Monday, Shoes: Windsor Smith, Bag: Longchmap |

No comments:

Post a Comment