Wednesday 22 January 2014

Wonderlust







If you have a few spare hours and are in the city, it is well worth visiting the War is Over: Yoko Ono exhibition at the Museum of Contemporary Art (MCA).  The  interactive displays offer a modern museum experience that is both thought provoking and fun. My personal favourites are the post-it note wall, where you post a love note to your mother (cue aw's) and the massive wall of maps where you stamp your favourite cities.

 It was highly appropriate that I wore my Chip Chop "French Girls Rock" Tee from their new collection- I stamped Paris (of course), as I am counting down the days until I touch down in the 'City of Love' later on this year! It is fair to say that the wanderlust has officially kicked in- so I picked up some Macaroons on the way home- Bon Appetite Baby!

Top and Plate: Chip Chop, Shorts: Glassons, Shoes: Windsor Smith



  

No comments:

Post a Comment