Tuesday 7 January 2014

Track and Field

Seed, Staple the Label, Wittner Shoes, Mink Pink, fashion


| Seed Heritage cap, Staple the Label top, Mink Pink Shorts, Wittner Sandals |


One of my New Years Resolutions is to improve my fitness (isn't everyones?). My current routine consists of pilates, dancing, running and the occassional Body Attack class at the gym- when I can drag myself out of bed early enough that is! One of the best ways to stay motivated is cute gym clothes, something I can only too readily attest to. In fact, I often step out of the house looking like a walking advertisement for Nike, so one of my resoultions should really be to mix it up a bit!

Whilst this outfit is devoid of #nike, it's certainly sportsware inspired. The top, by Staple the Label is a a perfect summer option that shows just the right amount of mesh-covered skin. The shorts are Mink Pink, and were a real steal in the David Jones post-christmas sales.
And of course, who can resist a white leather hat?! 

On second thoughts and judging by this outfit, my other new years resolution should be to wear a bit more colour!

Happy 2014!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment