Monday 6 January 2014

Insta Love- Summer Part 1


Pimms Summer Launch at the Bucketlist Bondi


Stussy tee, Cheap Monday Denim Jacket, Sportsgirl Skirt, Wittner Shoes

Glassons Bunting









Me and Art Surry Hills


All Chip Chop

Seed Heritage Bag

The month of Decmeber was a great finish to 2013- full of busy times enjoying the sun and catching up with friends. My insta feed is a great diary detailing my day to day happenings as I enjoyed being on Uni break! I kicked off December attending the Pimms Summer Launch at my fave hangout The Bucket List Bondi, saw my idol Taylor Swift in Concert for the third time, and was enthralled by the extremely talented Australian Ballet at the Sydney Opera House production of Cinderella. I also indulged in my free time with magazines and books, coffee catch ups with friends, and a lot of floating in my pool and at the beach!

Hope everyone had a lovely new years and bring on 2014- a year of hard work, adventure and travel!

Insta: ellesechloe

xx

1 comment: