Monday 27 January 2014

Happy Australia Day













Long weekends are literally one of the best things ever- it not only means an extra day of freedom, but I think it also encourages you to really enjoy the entire weekend, rather than let it fly by.

Saturday post-gym was spent at Centennial Park, feeding the ducks which is one of my favourite past times. I wore my new Stussy tee- their range at the moment is so me - lots of sports inspired, USA type stuff. It is such a fab throw on top that works well with lazy day shorts and cons.

 Sunday aka Australia Day was overcast, so I didn't spend it at the beach as planned. Regardless the day was fun- on the way to a house party I stopped by Bourke St Bakery to pick up a lamington cake (amaze), plus a meat pie and flat white for myself. And of course, pavlolva was mandatory- those amazing slices of cream, meringue, sugary goodness are one of my favourite foods in the whole entire world.

Monday the sun finally came back out, so I picked up a bunch of bagels from Grandma Moses in Rose Bay (The only place that does bagels comparable to those at Dean & Deluca in New York), and then spent the whole day at the beach, interrupting tanning time only to grab an Acai Berry Jungel Juice and Coconut.

Hope everyone had a great long weekend!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment