Wednesday 11 December 2013

California Dreaming

Topshop top, Glassons Shorts, Mimco Bag


Apologies for my extended absence! Other things have gotten in the way recently, with the second half of 2013 being busy, busy, busy!

Jetting off the USA in the middle of semester was challenging, especially when over loading with 5 subjects. But between work, study and life, I have managed to officially complete my University degree! I have been celebrating with a bit too much shopping recently (oops), but then again, saving has never been a strength of mine. Case in point this little number above. I couldn't say no to this sportswear inspired California top (obvs), and the Glassons leather shorts were a steal at $50. And believe it or not the Mimco bag holds my bargain of the week- the cutest 'E' sparkly pink Christmas decoration!

Hope your enjoying the beginning of Summer!

xx

1 comment: