Wednesday 26 June 2013

Teen Spirit
















Despite having recently turned 22 (aka happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time- thanks TSwift), I am pretty much a teenager at heart. So I couldn't resist purchasing this 'teen spirit' 3/4 tee from Glassons, whose recent collection is pretty much all on my to-buy list.
The tee is perfect for a casual day of chilling and bike riding, and I just had to up the angst factor with my neon 'Sea Punk'  beanie by Dallos and Carlos, and my worn in motorcycle boots.

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check out your blog :)

      Delete